Thursday, August 6, 2015

Vol 1, Ep 1 "Begin at the Beginning"

For our first show we 'begin at the beginning' - the Sacred Liturgy - the same place the Second Vatican Council began their work. This week we consider the introduction to Sacrosanctum Concilium, the Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, and discuss the general objectives of the entire Council. Also: what could go wrong with 4 priests hosting a weekly show, Fr. Alan's 2-Minute Drill, meet Fr. Shaun and learn about his one and only athletic adventure), Fr. Jerry's Catholic News Desk Live explores what soda fountains and french fries and Pope Francis have in common, and we look at the impact of these four small paragraphs on Real Life. Keep praying...

1 comment:

  1. Since I could not even pronounce your topic I was very hesitant to listen (except that I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!)....so I listened....to ALL of the show. I really enjoy the 'down to earth' explanations, the wisdom shared and the real FUN that you all have with each other. Now I have the Podcast on my phone!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete